What family fun activities do you have planned this summer? Here is our list of the 5 best places for you and your family to visit.
1. If you have kids or are a kid at heart, Roaring Springs Water Park is your ultimate summer destination. With over 13 different attractions, you can pack the entire day full of fun in the sun. Stop by our Meridian Location to get breakfast before you head to the park.
2. Floating the Boise River is a great way to get outdoors and have a fun relaxing time with family. If you float the entire river it takes roughly two hours. Grab a raft, some friends, and go floating! On your way to float the river stop by our new Parkcenter location off of Parkcenter and Mallard.
3. Take your family on a trip to the jungle. The Boise Zoo makes you feel like you’re worlds away. The kids will love to see all the exotic animals up-close and personal. The Boise Zoo is a trip your kids will never forget.
4. The Buckaroo Hall of Fame and Heritage Museum in Winnemucca, NV is a great place to visit if you’re passing through the silver state. You will find original history behind Buckaroo and Vaquero lifestyles and traditions. While you’re in Winnemucca stop by our original Griddle location and see how where we started.
5. First Friday in Downtown Eagle is a great way to get to know all Eagle has to offer. Grab some friends and tour all the amazing restaurants Eagle has to offer. Come into our Eagle location for lunch before you experience the best of downtown Eagle.